GARSONS PICK YOUR OWN IS CURRENTLY CLOSED, WE EXPECT OUR FIRST CROP (STRAWBERRIES) TO START EARLY-JUNE.
Garsons Pick Your Own farm grow 34 crops totaling 76 varieties - ensuring the picking season lasts from June until October.
Take your pick from perfectly ripe soft fruits including strawberries and raspberries, fresh vegetables such as runner beans and peas and even beautiful seasonal sunflowers.
All crops are easily accessible by car, and there is plenty of free parking on site, so enjoy a great day out in the fresh air with the family.
Our 2018 season will operate with a new payment system, as detailed below.
MINIMUM SPEND PER CUSTOMER
To be able to maintain our Pick Your Own fields for many years to come, we need to adapt our operations and be as fair as possible.
Customers must pay a £4 minimum spend per person, upon entering the farm.
Produce is weighed and paid for at the exit point, whereupon the minimum spend will be refunded against the customers total bill.
An individual customer visits, paying £4 minimum spend. They pick fruit and vegetables, to the value of £7.42. This leaves £3.42 remaining to be paid at the exit tills.
Pick Your Own useful tips
*Terms and conditions
1. Minimum charge applies 7 days per week, for groups and individuals
2. Pre-school, under five year olds, are excluded from the minimum spend (proof required)
3. Garsons Card members receive 10% off total bill, when visiting Mon-Fri
4. Minimum spend ticket only valid on the day they are purchased (no copies accepted)
5. Entry till receipts and exit till purchase receipts must be kept as proof of purchase
6. Customers may leave and re-enter the PYO fields on date of entry ticket receipt, without requiring an additional entry payment