GARSONS FIRST CROP OF STRAWBERRIES WILL BE OPEN ON THE FOLLOWING DAYS:
FRIDAY 25TH MAY: OPEN
SATURDAY 26TH MAY: CLOSED
SUNDAY 27TH MAY: CLOSED
MONDAY 28TH & ONWARDS: OPEN (while stocks last)
Garsons Pick Your Own farm grow 34 crops totaling 76 varieties - ensuring the picking season lasts from June until October.
Take your pick from perfectly ripe soft fruits including strawberries and raspberries, fresh vegetables such as courgettes and peas and even beautiful seasonal sunflowers.
All crops are easily accessible by car, and there is plenty of free parking on site, so enjoy a great day out in the fresh air with the family.
Our 2018 season will operate with a new payment system, as detailed below.
MINIMUM SPEND PER CUSTOMER
Customers must pay a £4 minimum spend per person, upon entering the farm.
Produce is weighed and paid for at the farm exit point, whereupon the minimum spend will be refunded against the customers total bill.
With ever-increasing pressure on farmers, we have taken the decision this year to introduce a minimum spend of £4 per person for our pick-your-own fields. This is the equivalent of around 500g of Raspberries for example, but will help us to keep our family-owned farm sustainable.
The pick-your-own fields offer a fantastic day out for families that is incredibly good value when you consider that all you’re paying for is the produce that you take away – the £4 is redeemed against purchases*. We look forward to seeing friends old and new here over the coming months.
An individual customer visits, paying £4 minimum spend. They pick fruit and vegetables, to the value of £7.42. This leaves £3.42 remaining to be paid at the exit tills.
Pick Your Own useful tips
*Terms and conditions
1. Minimum charge applies 7 days per week, for groups and individuals
2. By entering Garsons PYO fields, you are agreeing to spend £4 or more, per person. Those whose produce comes to a lower value, will forfeit the difference.
3. Pre-school, under five year olds, are excluded from the minimum spend (proof required)
4. Garsons Card members receive 10% off total bill, when visiting Mon-Fri
5. Minimum spend receipt only valid on the day they are purchased (no copies accepted)
6. Entry till receipts and exit till purchase receipts must be kept as proof of purchase
7. Customers may leave and re-enter the PYO fields on date of entry ticket receipt, without requiring an additional entry payment