PYO Opening Times:
Monday - Saturday: 09:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
FOR GARSONS PICK YOUR OWN CROP AVAILABILITY CLICK HERE
Garsons Pick Your Own farm grow 28 crops totalling 76 varieties - ensuring the picking season lasts from June until October.
Take your pick from perfectly ripe soft fruits including strawberries and raspberries, fresh vegetables such as courgettes and peas and even beautiful seasonal sunflowers.
All crops are easily accessible by car, and there is plenty of free parking on site, so enjoy a great day out in the fresh air with the family.
For a full list of our crops and varieties see our Crops & Calendar, and view our Map and Crop Availability to see what's currently picking.
Click here for the full PYO 2018 price list.
AUTUMN SEASON - NO MIMIMUM CHARGE
Simply 'weigh & pay' for all produce picked at the PYO exit tills.
Pick Your Own useful tips
- Please drive to our fields, it’s a long way!
- We do not allow dogs, coaches or smoking on the farm
- Please only picnic in the designated area, and only eat produce once paid for
- All fruit, vegetables and flowers are either charged per item or per kg (gross weight charged)
- Toilets and Restaurant facilities are located in our Garden Centre
- Warning; fields and car parks have uneven surfaces, please take care
*Terms and conditions
- Garsons Card members receive 10% off, Monday-Friday
- Till receipts must be kept as proof of purchase
- We operate security checks around the site
- All produce picked must be presented at the exit tills to be 'weighed & paid'