- Garsons will replace or credit any hardy plant which dies, providing it has received reasonable care and is presented to us with proof of purchase.
- Any item returned to us in its original packaging and as new condition within 28 days of purchase, may be exchanged for goods, credit note or refund on production of an itemised till receipt.
- Items returned with a Gift Receipt may be exchanged for goods to the same value or a credit note.
- Refunds can only be given in the same form of payment originally used to purchase the goods.
- This does not affect your statutory rights nor your rights under the Garsons Plant Guarantee.
Home Delivery Service
Delivery will take place at the delivery address specified by you during the order process, and will be subject to the following conditions:
- Please check the measurements of the goods you are buying to make sure there is enough space at the delivery address for delivery to take place. This includes checking that there is suitable vehicle access to the delivery site.
- If delivery cannot be made due to the nature of the premises, because there is insufficient access or for any reason that is not within our reasonable control (including your absence at the time of delivery if not previously arranged), you agree to pay our reasonable additional fees for storage and redelivery. We will inform you of the cost of these fees as soon as reasonably practicable, and you will have the option of reconfirming your order including the additional fees, or cancelling.
- On delivery you will be required to check the condition of the goods and whether your order has been delivered in full. If there is obvious damage or items are missing or incorrect, you should record this on the delivery document. Missing items will be re-ordered and damaged/incorrect items will be returned and replaced and delivered free of charge. You must let us know about any damaged, missing and/or incorrect goods within 24 hours of your delivery.
- On delivery, we will require signed confirmation that the delivery has taken place. This will not affect your legal right to notify us at a later date if you subsequently find a defect in your goods. If you refuse to sign the delivery document, this will be taken as a refusal to accept the delivery; if you are not personally available to accept delivery, you may appoint a representative to do so in your place. The representative must be an adult, capable of receiving delivery on your behalf, and you agree that we will be entitled to rely on the representative's instructions as if they were your own.
- The delivery team are not required to unpack or construct items as part of the delivery service unless this has been pre-arranged at the time of purchase. If you have arranged for us to assemble outdoor leisure furniture and/or barbecues on site then we will remove and dispose of any packing materials. Delivery and assembly are included as standard with any purchase of Garsons indoor furniture range.
- Once the goods have been delivered to you, you become the owner of the goods and from that point they will be at your risk. This means you will be liable for any subsequent damage, loss or destruction.
- If you have requested that your goods be delivered to your property in your absence, you must specify this and sign the relevant instruction box on the delivery note at time of purchase, stating where you would like the delivery to be left and by doing so you agree that Garsons has no liability for claims of delivery shortages.
- If we consider that delivery to the area within your premises of your choice is likely to cause damage to the goods or to your property, we will inform you and record this concern on the delivery document. You may accept delivery in spite of such concern but we will not be liable for any damage caused to the goods or your property as a consequence of us attempting delivery on your instructions (provided that reasonable care is taken in delivering the goods). These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Competitions Terms & Conditions
1. Competition is free to enter.
2. Start and closing date as per entry form.
3. One prize per competition. No cash or other alternative prizes are available. Unless otherwise stated winners are responsible for all personal additional costs and expenses associated with claiming the prize.
4. All entrants must be under the age of 16, unless stated otherwise. If you are under the age of 16 you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to enter.
5. One entry per person.
6. Winners will be selected at random and will be notified within three weeks of closing date.
7. If you have any questions please contact Garsons Marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Garsons, Marketing, Winterdown Road, West End, Esher, Surrey, KT10 8LS.
8. Garsons will never share or publish any personal information.
9. Competition entries are unable to be returned, unless otherwise stated.