- Garsons will replace or credit any hardy plant which dies, providing it has received reasonable care and is presented to us with proof of purchase
- Any item returned to us in its original packaging, and as-new condition within 28 days of purchase, may be exchanged for goods, a credit note or a refund on production of a till Receipt
- Items returned with a Gift-Receipt may be exchanged for goods to the same value or a credit note
- Refunds can only be given in the same form of payment originally used to purchase the goods
- This does not affect your statutory rights nor your rights under the Garsons Plant Guarantee
Garsons Home Delivery Service
There is a minimum spend to be eligible for home delivery (please enquire instore). Garsons home delivery service does not include unpacking, constructing items and or removal of packaging. If you require such service this can be arranged for an additional fee agreed at time of purchase. Please CLICK HERE to view current charge list however, due to current social distancing this service is restricted. Delivery will take place at the delivery address specified by you during the order process, and will be subject to the following conditions:
- Please check the measurements of the goods you are buying to make sure there is enough space at the delivery address for delivery to take place. This includes checking that there is suitable vehicle access to the delivery site.
- If delivery cannot be made due to the nature of the premises, because there is insufficient access or for any reason that is not within our reasonable control (including your absence at the time of delivery if not previously arranged), you agree to pay our reasonable additional fees for storage and redelivery. We will inform you of the cost of these fees as soon as reasonably practicable, and you will have the option of reconfirming your order including the additional fees, or cancelling.
- On delivery you will be required to check the condition of the goods and whether your order has been delivered in full. If there is obvious damage or items are missing or incorrect, you should record this on the delivery document. Missing items will be re-ordered and damaged/incorrect items will be returned and replaced and delivered free of charge. You must let us know about any damaged, missing and/or incorrect goods within 24 hours of your delivery.
- On delivery, we will require signed confirmation that the delivery has taken place. This will not affect your legal right to notify us at a later date if you subsequently find a defect in your goods. If you refuse to sign the delivery document, this will be taken as a refusal to accept the delivery; if you are not personally available to accept delivery, you may appoint a representative to do so in your place. The representative must be an adult, capable of receiving delivery on your behalf, and you agree that we will be entitled to rely on the representative's instructions as if they were your own.
- Once the goods have been delivered to you, you become the owner of the goods and from that point they will be at your risk. This means you will be liable for any subsequent damage, loss or destruction.
- If you have requested that your goods be delivered to your property in your absence, you must specify this and sign the relevant instruction box on the delivery note at time of purchase, stating where you would like the delivery to be left and by doing so you agree that Garsons has no liability for claims of delivery shortages.
- If we consider that delivery to the area within your premises of your choice is likely to cause damage to the goods or to your property, we will inform you and record this concern on the delivery document. You may accept delivery in spite of such concern but we will not be liable for any damage caused to the goods or your property as a consequence of us attempting delivery on your instructions (provided that reasonable care is taken in delivering the goods). These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Competitions Terms & Conditions
- Garsons competitions and prize giveaways are free to enter, unless stated.
- Start and closing date as per stated on competition details.
- Prize/s are awarded as stated on competition details. No cash or other alternative prize/s are available. Unless otherwise stated winners are responsible for all personal additional costs and expenses associated with claiming the prize. Prizes, unless stated, need to be claimed by the winner/s in-store.
- If entrants are under the age of 16 a parent or guardian’s permission is required.
- One entry per person.
- Winners will be selected at random, unless otherwise stated, and will be notified within three weeks of closing date.
- Garsons will never share or publish any personal information without consent.
- Competition entries are unable to be returned, unless requested in advance.
- If you have any questions please contact Garsons Marketing department at email@example.com or write to Garsons, Marketing, Winterdown Road, West End, Esher, Surrey, KT10 8LS
Garsons Esher Pick Your Own (PYO) Farm & Farm Pass
Your commitment to us
When you confirm your Farm Pass purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Garsons and yourself.
Farm Entry & Farm Pass
- Entry to Garsons Pick Your Own Farm (PYO) is strictly by pre-booked Farm Pass only. No Farm Pass sales will be available from the farm entrance point, or elsewhere on-site at Garsons Esher
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to show your Farm Pass Order Reference code (found in your booking confirmation email sent at the time of booking) on your mobile phone or a printed copy
- You must arrive within 59 minutes from the time stated on the Farm Pass/es booked, failing to do so may result in refusal of entry
- Farm Passes may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. No Farm Pass/es may be resold to or by a third party
- Garsons reserve the right to refuse entry
- No produce is to be consumed prior to paying, otherwise will be treated as theft
- Produce is charged per item or weighed (gross weight charged) at the exit till kiosks, whereupon your Farm Pass booking value will be deducted from the total bill, providing the produce is equal to or of a higher value than the Farm Pass booking price
- Pay using a debit card, credit card or mobile contactless. Please note, we do not accept American Express
- Receipts must be kept as proof of purchase
- Farm Passes are non-refundable, which includes missed time slots
- All persons entering the farm must have a relevant Farm Pass with a corresponding date, this includes carers, childminders and teachers
- Crop produce availability varies due to seasonal and weather changes; this does not affect your Farm Pass booking terms
- All produce MUST be washed prior to consumption
- No produce may be consumed prior to paying and will be treated as theft
- Caution must be taken; Garsons is a working farm with vehicles and animals on the site, the farmland ground is uneven and contains changing surfaces Vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk, and all items, belongings and other property brought onto the farm by visitors are at their own risk
- No smoking or vaping is permitted anywhere on the farm
- For health and safety reasons NO pet dogs are permitted on the farm at any time, except assistance dogs. Dogs must NOT be left in vehicles under any circumstances
- Toilet facilities are not available on the farm; however, Farm Pass users can use Garsons Garden Centre toilets please note these are not in walking distance of the farm
- Garsons reserves the right to refuse admission, including late arrivals
Members will receive a discount of 10% off their produce, on purchases beyond the value of the Farm Pass. Monday to Friday only. A valid Garsons Card must be shown and scanned at the farm exit till kiosks.
Group sizes are to be a maximum of 6 individuals (6 Farm Passes per booking). All children must be accompanied by an adult. Groups with more than 6 individuals, including children and infants, will not be permitted entry. Strictly NO Coaches or Minibuses. Large group bookings are currently NOT permitted for 2021, which includes schools, nurseries, playschemes, clubs and other organisations.
Refunds & Cancellations
We cannot issue any refunds for cancellations, this includes weather changes, crop availability and or missed time slots. For exceptional circumstances please email firstname.lastname@example.org with booking information and a detailed explanation.
Farm Pass Booking Transfers
Transfers are subject to availability and are not guaranteed. At least 48 hours (2 days) notice is required to consider requests. No refunds will be given. Accounts should be set up at the time of purchase on the ticketing site with the user's chosen email and password in order for the Farm Pass booking to be transferred directly by the customer, failing to do so may result in the requested transfer not being possible.