Inject exciting flavours into your cooking with Weber’s fantastic Smokey Mountain Cooker™ barbecue designed for slow cooking meat, poultry and fish to perfection. The Smokey Mountain Cooker™ is perfect for ‘low and slow barbecuing’ and hot smoking and the results really are amazing. Don’t worry about meat drying out during the long cooking process, because the porcelain-enamelled water pan adds steam to the smoking process so food stays moist and tender.
Key features of Smokey Mountain Cooker™ barbecue
- Low 'n' slow gives you tender results every time
- Lid mounted thermometer to check the temperature at a glance
- Two triple-plated cooking grate resists acidity and rust
- 10 year limited warranty.
- Lid mounted thermometer.
- Glass- reinforced nylon handles.
- Two triple-plated and rust resistant cooking grates.
- Fire and rust-resistant lid and bowl are made from steel and porcelain-enamel coated inside and out.
- This makes them weather-proof and extremely durable.
- Rust-proof aluminium fuel door.
- Water pan is porcelain-enamelled and adds steam to the smoking process so meat stays moist and tender.
- Heat deflector.
- Rust-proof aluminium vents provide the proper airflow for perfect smoking.
- Comes complete with cover.
- Available in 37cm, 47cm and 57cm models.
- Ideal for smoking
- Cooks for approx. 8, 12 or 16.