The Weber Q2200 with Stand gives the outstanding performance you expect from a Weber gas barbecue – with added flexibility thanks to its more compact size, lighter weight, removable stand and built-in carry handles. The foldaway side tables are very useful for food preparation and utensils and the disposable drip tray collects surplus fat, making cleaning very easy. Need food fast? That’s no problem with the Q2200, as it’s ready to cook in just five minutes after being ignited with the simple push button and feeds six hungry people.
Key Features of the Q®2200
- Two-piece cast iron cooking grates
- Simple and fast ignition
- Collapsible stand for easy transport and cooking at waist height
- 5 year limited warranty.
- Lightweight lid and body are cast aluminium.
- One stainless steel burner.
- Tall lid with built in thermometer.
- Built in carry handles.
- Fold down tables with hooks makes storing the Q® easy.
- Quick start. The electronic ignition starts the Q® quickly and easily.
- 2-piece cast iron cooking grate is porcelain-enamelled and conducts heat evenly across the entire surface.
- Easy to clean. Fat and food residue are collected in a removable drip tray. Infinite control burner valve.
- Heat resistant glass-reinforced nylon frame.
- Stylish stand with gas bottle screen.
- Gas consumption in kw/h – 3.51.
- Ideal for roasting, baking and grilling.
Cooks for approx. 6 people.